As we’re coming up to the season of downtime I thought I’d take the time to share some of my most loved content creators from bloggers to youtubers.
Here are the people to make sure you’re following in 2018:
1. Lydia Elise Millen – she is beautiful, bubbly and full of good energy! Mostly I get my inspiration from her blog. Her YouTube is also amazing specially her vlogs!
2. Logical Harmony – This website along with The Ethical Elephant were both my bibles when it came to find what was and was not vegan in the beauty world. Every time I want to buy any products I always check both to know if the company is cruelty free and if the products are vegan.
3. Fashion Hippie Love – her blog and instagram are full of colourful photos. I have been following Anni for many years now, and if it is your cup of tea you should definitely check it out!
4. Blog of Vegan – Jade has the best vegan desserts and her blog is filled with beautiful food photos! Her recipes are really mouth watering. She also won the Award f Food Blogger of the Year 2017.
1. Blog with Me by Marianna Hewitt – this is my holy grail guide for blogging. If you have a blog or are thinking in creating one or even a YouTube channel you definitely want to be following this account full of the most useful tips!
2. Kelsey Simone – I just love her aesthetics both on her Instagram and on Youtube.
3. Lola Rio Style – I love her instagram for outfits inspiration. She has a great style!
4. Lovisa Wallin – her instagram is full of inspiration and beautiful images of fashion and food.
1. Carli Bybel – by now I don’t expect anyone to not follow her. She is beautiful, has an amazing personality and does the best makeup videos.
2. Kalel – she is the absolute YouTube vegan queen! I only wish she uploaded everyday. Whenever she uploads a video I stop everything to watch her.
3. Rhian HY – everything she shows is cruelty free and vegan. Mostly she talks about beauty with bits of fair fashion and mental health. I love her sense of humour.
4. Avante Garde Vegan – if you’re looking for the best cooking vegan channel on YouTube this is the one! I was thrilled when I found it. Everything Gaz makes looks delicious and the editing and filming is 5* quality.
Do you have any favourite people to follow on social media? Let me know!
Don’t forget to follow me on my social media: